Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss couldn't complete job in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PlumbBobBob

had a simple job or so i thought. i had to change the handset holder on an aqualisa quartz shower. easy just isolate the water and electric, then remove the pipe from the pushfit elbow in the loft.
this is the space i had to work with

2013-01-14 16.15.33.jpg now i'm as lithe as a 50 year old plumber can be lol. but without taking everything out of the loft then getting some boards to lay on i don't think with the best will in the world i could get to that! why oh why couldn't the people who fitted it have put it at the other end of the bath?

talking about the bath, it had the worst ever sealing on it i have ever seen

2013-01-14 15.03.20.jpg

what a mess i would have said sod that for access as well who siliconed it stevie wonder?

It looks like the mastic gun sneezed. And I thought it was against water regs to bury pipes in an outside wall.

It looks like the mastic gun sneezed. And I thought it was against water regs to bury pipes in an outside wall.
the pipe isn't buried in the wall it is about two inches inside the wall going into an aqualisa quartz shower. basically the water pipe and control cable run inside the pole that the handset holder is on

2013-01-09 14.16.42.jpg

That is not silicone, someone had a severe dose of diarrhea, after drinking too much milk.

from a distance it looked like white lard smothered on with a wooden spoon lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to couldn't complete job in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock