Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Corner Angle Lockshield in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LCV

Hi,

I am having Drayton TRV4 corner angle valves fitted on my rads. Drayton don't make corner angle lockshields so I would be grateful if you could recommend a good quality supplier that does.

Drayton have said that lockshields are not completely necessary. Are they saying I don't need to have a lockshield and if that is the case, what would be fitted on the other side of the rad then?

Many thanks!

Comap westco White chrome trv pack looks the same as the trv4 comes with a lockshield valve. And I've never had any issues with the quality

Have used a few of these with no problems.
Torino Angled Radiator Valve and Lockshield | Manual Valves | NoLinkingToThis

image.jpg

Thanks for replies.

I am looking for just the corner angle lockshield rather than the valve (as I am going with the Drayton TRV4). If you could recommend a good lockshield brand that would be great.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Corner Angle Lockshield in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock