Discuss Cordless power drill / screwdriver in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

John333

Could anyone recommend a good cordless power drill / screwdriver that won't break the bank ..

I'd go for a good one depending on size
Panasonic 14.4 lithium can't beat it for power to size but not cheap

Could anyone recommend a good cordless power drill / screwdriver that won't break the bank ..

i can tell you ryobi wont break the bank, i tried to drill the lock on the vault and the drill burnt out! ;)

ps ryobi are pants.

Always Milwaukee. metal gearboxes, etc etc... pay once last ages. Go for 18volt HD range.

depends what your using it forno one drill will do everything but an 18v combi will do most pro drills have metal gears and last longer

milwaukee are great, ive had some v28 stuff for years and its still going strong....... shame i need to sell some of it to pay me bills.

make sure you get atleast a 3 year warranty, like bosch and milwaukee offer

'dontknowitall' not sure really, thinking about £100ish, but would stretch for something decent ..

aeg for that money or go on fleabay for a dewalt xrp combi 14v

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Cordless power drill / screwdriver in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My Mother-in-law was quoted £1,000 by British Gas to do a power flush on her system as her rads aren't performing well. I was wondering, as 4...
Replies
Views
Has anyone seen tap heads like these? Trawled the internet cannot find anything similar, after removing the grub screw I cannot for the life of me...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
I recently had a plumber come over to look at a badly leaking shower head. As best I can recall, he described the problem as a crack in the bridge...
Replies
Views
Hi - I want to replace Aqualisa power shower to mixer shower to a std. mixer shower, however, the centres for the hot and cold are only 65mm. I’ve...
Replies
Views
Morning all. What size diamond holesaw do you use for drilling the hole in a quartz countertop for a basin waste to go through? I have a house...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock