Search the forum,

Discuss Cooker hood ducting in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

unclefrank

Kitchen ducting.jpg
Want to place flat 220mm ducting along the top left hand corner of this picture (where it says 2.5 metres) to go to the outside wall, my question is how would i connect the ducting from the chimney bit from the cooker hood to the flat ducting so its flush along the length of the wall.
The cooker hood extraction size is 150mm (6 inches).
Thanks.

Have you tried contacting the hood manufacturers Frank? I've seen ducting above kitchen units but it seems to be purpose made? I ain't a kitchen fitter so don't know but there are a few get on here who'll be able to help you out :) Good luck!

The stainless steel ducting above the extractor is just a covering and a standard size ducting is inside,if the ducting you are using to outside is manufactured they should produce a adaptor

If you are coming out the top left hand side,the decorative s/s chimney outer from top of extractor will have to have a slot cut out at the back to allow the 220mm side ducting to enter it and allow the rest of the s/s chimney to touch/meet the ceiling,this can be done with a grinder,do slowly to avoid burn marks on s/s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Cooker hood ducting in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
I have a plumber coming tomorrow to change a cartridge on a badly dripping tap on my bathroom mixer unit. There is no separate isolating valve for this tap so I'll have to close the stopcock. I tried closing it today but it won't go absolutely 100% closed and there is still a very slight flow...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could be causing this leak. Already Changed the Pump Elbow as one of the clips had popped which was causing a second small leak, Any idea? Is it time to buy...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock