Discuss Consumption of 5 wash hand basins and size of direct unvented cylinder in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tapdancer

I've 5 wash hand basins (2 x gents toilet, 2 x female toilets, 1 x disabled toilet). I'm planning on supplying the mixers from a direct unvented cylinder. The furthest point is the disabled wc is about 7m from the cylinder location. How do I work out what size of cylinder to use? What is the consumption of the basins likely to be?

It's covered in BS6700 that we use for an exercise for the plumbing apprentices, it gets them to work out delivery rates and pipe sizes, I will try to look for it over the weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Consumption of 5 wash hand basins and size of direct unvented cylinder in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am renovating a small bathroom in an apartment on the 5th floor. Heating is electric, no gas or oil. I have four (related) questions...
Replies
Views
Hi all. As the title says, I have a problem with an unvented cylinder I had installed last year where the first time I turn a hot tap on after the...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
We need an urgent advice, we have a gravity water system and we are in a middle of loft conversion. We are adding an en-suit in loft and prefer to...
Replies
Views
Back