Discuss CONGLP1 crossover training in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

moogwai

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
hi guys, the olds are moving into a park home this weekend which is fed by lpg so i'm thinking i may do the crossover training in hope that i could possibly get some work out of the friends i hope they make on the site.
just wondering if anyone has an idea on the cost of a course to do this and whats involved in it all. cheers.
p.s don't think i'll be needing to do the boat side of things.

Just done my crossover.Cost me about £450.
I did all of the LPG stuff, except boats.All basic stuff really.
If it is classed as a residential park home, than this is the element you need to do, as well as the core.If it is classed as a Leisur accomadation Vehicle, then that is seperate, and a bit of a nightmare, as doing the LAV element, you really need to do closed flue fires, and refridgerators as well, to cover all eventuallities.

Since doing the LPG, done shed load of caravan safety checks and servicing.In my area we have a lot of LAVs and RPHs, so thinking if it really does take off, might not carry on doing NG.

Graham

Since doing the LPG, done shed load of caravan safety checks and servicing.In my area we have a lot of LAVs and RPHs, so thinking if it really does take off, might not carry on doing NG.

Graham

Pleased that side has taked off for you ,Graham :)

Know a lot of parks, try to push their own LPG plumbers, must be on a commission and there seems room to undercut their charge, if you can approach individual the owners

good stuff graham,sounds like it could be well profitable for you mate and thanks for the advice,think i'll definately look into doing as £450 doesn't sound like too much of a layout and could proove worthwile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to CONGLP1 crossover training in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock