Discuss Condense concealed drainage pipe work? in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

macka09

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi all.

I have a couple posts regarding this issue going at the moment. I’m having to try and help out the in-laws with an underground drain and I’m struggling for ideas. I’ve found this item in the picture online but I’m unsure what pipe would be best? The reason we’re having to do it like this is because the main drain is the other side of the back door. We’ve only got about 7in of depth to work with and it’s only foot traffic.

Any advice would be great.

Attachments

• 0CCDCA7B-913E-429E-9C6C-E14206F094C5.png
    0CCDCA7B-913E-429E-9C6C-E14206F094C5.png
    531.1 KB · Views: 5
Yes mate, as the location for a soak away affects other things in the garden. This drain is also going to pick up a 15mm drain pipe from the water softener. The job itself isn’t too bad at all it’s just finding something suitable really.

Reply to Condense concealed drainage pipe work? in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

[ASIDE: I did wonder if this was the best forum for this but figured as it was a boiler related issue that the gas engineers would be dealing...
Replies
Views
B
Hello I’m not going to explain this very well but I will try my best. I’m planning on installing a kitchen sick by myself with no plumbing...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi all I really need some help or advise….. Back story….. Some years ago my dad had an extension to his house which included a newly built...
Replies
Views
Hi I need some advice as this has been ongoing since august and nobody can find a problem but meantime water is damaging my walls. The lady...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I need to run a condense pipe and 2 water softener flushes(15mm copper) to an external drain. The problem is that the nearest drain is...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock