Discuss Concealed Cystern Part Identification. in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Can someone identify the maker of this elbow please from a concealed cistern.

Many Thanks

Attachments

• B0B6052D-C7AC-4CDB-B9A7-890AB907FC66.jpeg
    B0B6052D-C7AC-4CDB-B9A7-890AB907FC66.jpeg
    385.1 KB · Views: 16
Unfortunately there specials do you know the brand of frame you have ?

Can you take a picture of the flush button ?

Reply to Concealed Cystern Part Identification. in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Has anyone got an idea what make concealed cistern this maybe? I need a new full valve for it. Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi all I've finished running the copper for my concealed shower valve and tested both inlets and the outlet with cold mains (full pressure). I...
Replies
Views
Are these connectors any good that come with the fluidmaster concealed cistern they seem to move still when tight. Thanks
Replies
Views
Hello all, We have a Geberit UP720 frame. The frame says depth 8cm. (There's also the UP320 frame, which I guess is 12cm.) We are looking at...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a kitchen mixer tap which allows the top part to pull out as a hose (like american sinks). It has frayed and I need t replace it, can...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock