Discuss Completed my Technical Certificates in Plumbing and need Training for my NVQ in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DanielC

My Name is Daniel, I am 19years old and I am based in the Manchester area. I have completed my Levels 1,2,3 Technical Certificates and really need to advance to my NVQ, i hope there is someone out there who can give me a chance, i am a hard worker and i will work for free just to obtain this essential qualification. If i am given the chance i will not dissapoint.

Welcome to the forum Daniel :)

Have a look at the search function on the forum for advice given to people in a similar position to yourself. Plenty of good advice.

Good luck

welcome, whats the level 1? surely you cannot start all 3 levels at once?

welcome, whats the level 1? surely you cannot start all 3 levels at once?

Hi Fuzzy, I didn't do all 3 levels at once I studied at college for 3 years and completed a level a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Completed my Technical Certificates in Plumbing and need Training for my NVQ in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock