Discuss Competent heating installer wanted in West Yorkshire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

I am urgently in need of a new boiler install in Huddersfield. My plan was to go with twin Opentherm boilers around 30KW each System is a very large listed home with currently a failed Potterton Eurocondense EC 65 KW, evoHome and pressurised water cylinder. Fan has died and is discontinued. If anyone has one please do let me know. Boiler was probably overspec.

I had settled on InterGas boilers but original installer now has Covid staff issues so I had found a second who has this week lost an engineer and is now delaying until Feb next year. My home has an extremely vulnerable person living here and so I need to sort something before then or the care providers are pushing to move them to a residential home until it is installed.

Open to any installation offers.. I would like Opentherm and ideally twin boilers but I would consider a single boiler if I can't get a competent installer happy or advising against a a dual system. evoHome I already have and am competent enough with that and the Opentherm I hope.. Any well recommended boiler brand considered.

Any takers ?

Kevin

Last edited:

Reply to Competent heating installer wanted in West Yorkshire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock