Discuss Combustion Flue Analyser in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

IK1

Hi all,

Can anyone recommend a good flue analyser to purchase and also where I can get it at the best price?

I've been looking at the Anton Sprint V2, which ive used before but its quite pricey..

Any help would be appreciated..

Thanks in advance,

I've had the anton v2 and a tpi. The Anton is much better and would recommend it to anyone. It is expensive, but if you are going to use it alot then it is worth the money. I cant remember where I bought mine from, but I just had a search on google until I found the cheapest place.

Dozens of posts here if you do a search.
Used Anton, TPI and Kane.
Kane wins for me!

ive been looking at the v1 printer kit on hamilton gas products ÂŁ514, is the v1 any good?

Kane for me to, i bought a 455 last year, great bit of kit, just had it recalibrated cost ÂŁ100.00 and back in 3 days , well chuffed, cost me ÂŁ549.99 i had on a special offer off the nett, search everywhere chum before you buy, lots of sites on the nett that'll give you good prices

jmwlimited.co.uk got kane 455 & printer for ÂŁ508 inc vat at moment,

I've got a Kane 455. Used an Anton Sprint as well, but I prefer the Kane. Cost me ÂŁ500 + VAT for the full CPA kit - analyser, printer, the full set of probes, etc.

I agree with Mickyplumb, I have a Testo 325-2 Great Piece of kit.........Well worth the extra cost...... but used a Kane in college
much prefer the Testo.

Anton sprint v1 for me,does what it says on the Google search easy to use had it calibrated at jml for 70 quid when it was a year old

I always use Kane - a quality product.

Testo are a joke. Sorry, but ANY product of testo's are crap......and a joke.

Anton are far too expensive and are just poor!!

I always use Kane - a quality product.

Testo are a joke. Sorry, but ANY product of testo's are crap......and a joke.

Anton are far too expensive and are just poor!!

As a newbie to the industry, What are the reasons you call Testo are a joke,
Have you had many problems with them,
I would like to know......Have I purchased a load of problems.....Buying a Testo,
Are their any other gas engineers out there who have had problems with Testo.
As I have used mine doing my work portfolio and find it a great piece of kit,
But like I said I'am a newbie &
I'am interested to know.... The thoughts of the more experience Gas engineer

I like the Testo better than Anton. But they all do the same job, so just get the one you think is the best value.

Hi all,

I decided to buy the Anton V2 Sprint as Ive used it before and like its simplicty. However I also got the printer with it. The analyser works fine but when I go to print a log, its prints out random characters rather than the actual log.

would anyone be able to advise why this is happening. The printer is charged up and the printer is lined up with the Infra red port on the analyser.

Also would anyone know where I can get a copy of the CD that usually comes with the analyser? Because the one provided with mine doesnt seem to be working?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

I use the qmi which is the Same as the Kane I believe really easy to use

Hi all,

I decided to buy the Anton V2 Sprint as Ive used it before and like its simplicty. However I also got the printer with it. The analyser works fine but when I go to print a log, its prints out random characters rather than the actual log.

would anyone be able to advise why this is happening. The printer is charged up and the printer is lined up with the Infra red port on the analyser.

Also would anyone know where I can get a copy of the CD that usually comes with the analyser? Because the one provided with mine doesnt seem to be working?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Used one in collage and this happened there, Then I put the printer touching the end of the top of analyzer and it worked fine,
it does not work correctly if the printer is to far away from analyzer,
Hope this info helps
from topdog

Thanks Topdog.

Problem is now sorted. I got the company to send me another one which is now working fine. But apparantly the problem was due to the printer settings as it should be in IR mode rather than HP.

love my testo 327 works really well. but it always costs when ever recalibrated which the anton so im told is alot more reasonable when it comes to cells etc. we have two on the firm which need sending away days upart clever us. but found out recently while one was away the other was a couple of days over due, so it shuts its self down! clever testo its all about the money!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Combustion Flue Analyser in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Buy an Anton Sprint Pro Analyser at the best prices online from CORGI Direct. Browse the innovative and market leading range of products below...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have just noticed a damp patch around where my boiler flue exits through to outside wall along with a rusty colour around the collar of the...
Replies
Views
Just starting out.. giving the self employed world a crack. Anyone recommend a decent analyser? Used a anton sprint with my last employer which...
Replies
Views
REWARD 20% Discount Off Any Testo 320 Analyser Trade in your old Flue Gas Analyser and receive a 20% discount on any new Testo 320 Analyser...
Replies
Views
The compact, easy-to-use testo 340 available from CORGI direct enables you to carry out emission measurements on industrial combustion and power...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock