Search the forum,

Discuss Combined w/machine & dryer outlet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

At the moment I have just the washing machine in the utility area but I want to put a condenser dryer next to it and plumb it in to the same outlet. I've been looking for the right waste pipe outlet to combine them as there is just a single vertical pipe with the out pipe hooked into it, with just a u bend before the horizontal waste pipe.
Not knowing what outlet pipe a condenser dryer has , as opposed to emptying the tank, please can someone point me to the right fittings? Make & part, even a picture/diagram of it !
The sales person at a plumbing store didn't know how to do it. ! I've looked at various DI Y stores.
Thankyou.

The best thing you can do is get the people you buy the dryer from to give you the details of an installer who can plumb the dryer into the plumbing.
They'll probably do it cheaper than you can buy the parts for.

If not just empty the container when it's full

We don't know either...contact the manufacturer, they should be able to provide you with a condensate pipe or at least tell you what the size is.

I have a Bosch condensing tumble dryer. I bought the drain kit (to avoid emptying the tank) and the drain tubing is about 12mm in diameter. It will easily tuck into the existing down pipe alongside your washing machine drain hose.
If you have a Bosch the cost of the kit is only £9!

Reply to Combined w/machine & dryer outlet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock