Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss combined maintenance in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

deandive

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I was just looking through my emails, and found an email from combined maintenance in my junk folder. The mail seemed interesting offering servicing on 335 properties until I read at the very end of the email they wanted a 2 grand retainer from me! now im not sure if this is common place in business, but they can stick that where the sun doesn't shine, I dont need work that much that id be willing to pay to do it? delete delete delete.............:confused:

Its a scam, expect an email almost identical in about 3 months time from a different company name.

Was it like this one? lol

download
COMBINED MAINTENANCE SERVICES LTD​
38 Queen Street​
Glasgow​
G1 3DX​
0845 338 1839​
COMPANY NUMBER:8383165​

Combined Maintenance Services Ltd have recently sent out some information advising of a Domestic Gas & Plumbing Contract that was available within the “BB” Postal Code area.

Having spoken with a number of shortlisted Companies over the past 2 weeks, Combined Maintenance selected a suitable Contractor to take on the contract for the next 12 months but unfortunately they have had to withdraw themselves from the process due to personal reasons at this stage.

The contract has now gone back out for allocation and we have again started speaking with interested parties along with previously shortlisted Companies, with a view to fulfilling the contract and expecting to make a formal decision on Friday the 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] of May 2013.

I have outlined the basic contract information below that has recently been sent to you and if you feel the contract is something of interest to your Company or if you would like to find out more information, please contact me directly on the contact details below or alternatively you can log your details and forward using the following link. Click Here

Combined Maintenance Services require a Heating & Plumbing Engineer to maintain a 12 month contract for a minimum of 330 domestic rental properties within the BB Postcode area.

The Selected Engineer/Contractor will be required to look after the annual servicing for each property, along with offering a daily call out service between the hours of 9am – 5pm (Monday to Friday). All repairs and breakdowns will need to be covered by the chosen Contractor, as well as any resulting installations after the original breakdown.

Who we are:

Combined Maintenance Services Ltd is a property maintenance provider servicing a number of Clients within the UK ranging from private landlords to schools and social housing associations.

We are able to offer full property management and maintenance under the one roof and can cover every job required on both domestic and commercial properties ranging from a leak on the roof to a broken hinge on the garden fence.

At present, we do not employ any Engineers directly. Our business is focussed on only working with the best local Contractors on a sub contract basis to ensure that we get the best of both worlds - a full national coverage but also having the luxury of selecting from a bank of quality tradesman after a thorough vetting process.

What we have to offer:

· A local domestic gas Contract within the BB Postcode area, for a minimum of 12 months.
· Each rental property is legally required to have an annual Landlord Gas Safety Certificate.
· There will be set prices for specific general works, i.e. CP12 & Boiler Service, daytime call outs.
· 30 days notice is given for all planned maintenance.
· 1 company/contractor will be selected. No sharing area or jobs with competitors.
· Payments made within 30 days from date of receiving invoice.

What we need from you:

· You must be locally based and able to cover the full BB Postcode area.
· Gas Safe registration is paramount for all of the work.
· A minimum £2 million Public Liability Insurance is required to take on work within these properties.
· At least 1 years experience working within the Domestic Gas Industry.
· There will be a requirement to cover daily breakdowns and resulting installations.
· You will need space in your diary or the ability to accommodate the extra work necessary to enable smooth allocation of workflow with no confliction on your existing customers.

How we operate:

Combined Maintenance Services Ltd legally guarantees that the selected contractor will be provided with a minimum of 330 compliant properties within the BB Postcode area.

We take a yearly management fee from our Clients for every property that we look after meaning that we do not take any commission or percentages from any jobs issued to the selected contractor. Resulting in you, the contractor, maximising your earnings from the work provided in the Contract.
Contractor’s Retention Bond:
As with most maintenance contracts consisting of a guaranteed term and workload, CMS work with a retention deposit from the selected Contractor to ensure you are safe guarded along with our Clients for the 12 month contract period.

Because the chosen Contractor is given a legal contract that guarantees them the properties over the next 12 months, CMS require the same level of commitment in return to ensure that the work will be managed and carried out correctly and to reduce the risk to our company and our Clien

Was it like this one? lol

download
COMBINED MAINTENANCE SERVICES LTD​
38 Queen Street​
Glasgow​
G1 3DX​
0845 338 1839​
COMPANY NUMBER:8383165​

Combined Maintenance Services Ltd have recently sent out some information advising of a Domestic Gas & Plumbing Contract that was available within the “BB” Postal Code area.

Having spoken with a number of shortlisted Companies over the past 2 weeks, Combined Maintenance selected a suitable Contractor to take on the contract for the next 12 months but unfortunately they have had to withdraw themselves from the process due to personal reasons at this stage.

The contract has now gone back out for allocation and we have again started speaking with interested parties along with previously shortlisted Companies, with a view to fulfilling the contract and expecting to make a formal decision on Friday the 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] of May 2013.

I have outlined the basic contract information below that has recently been sent to you and if you feel the contract is something of interest to your Company or if you would like to find out more information, please contact me directly on the contact details below or alternatively you can log your details and forward using the following link. Click Here

Combined Maintenance Services require a Heating & Plumbing Engineer to maintain a 12 month contract for a minimum of 330 domestic rental properties within the BB Postcode area.

The Selected Engineer/Contractor will be required to look after the annual servicing for each property, along with offering a daily call out service between the hours of 9am – 5pm (Monday to Friday). All repairs and breakdowns will need to be covered by the chosen Contractor, as well as any resulting installations after the original breakdown.

Who we are:

Combined Maintenance Services Ltd is a property maintenance provider servicing a number of Clients within the UK ranging from private landlords to schools and social housing associations.

We are able to offer full property management and maintenance under the one roof and can cover every job required on both domestic and commercial properties ranging from a leak on the roof to a broken hinge on the garden fence.

At present, we do not employ any Engineers directly. Our business is focussed on only working with the best local Contractors on a sub contract basis to ensure that we get the best of both worlds - a full national coverage but also having the luxury of selecting from a bank of quality tradesman after a thorough vetting process.

What we have to offer:

·A local domestic gas Contract within the BB Postcode area, for a minimum of 12 months.
· Each rental property is legally required to have an annual Landlord Gas Safety Certificate.
·There will be set prices for specific general works, i.e. CP12 & Boiler Service, daytime call outs.
·30 days notice is given for all planned maintenance.
· 1 company/contractor will be selected. No sharing area or jobs with competitors.
·Payments made within 30 days from date of receiving invoice.

What we need from you:

·You must be locally based and able to cover the full BB Postcode area.
· Gas Safe registration is paramount for all of the work.
· A minimum £2 million Public Liability Insurance is required to take on work within these properties.
· At least 1 years experience working within the Domestic Gas Industry.
· There will be a requirement to cover daily breakdowns and resulting installations.
·You will need space in your diary or the ability to accommodate the extra work necessary to enable smooth allocation of workflow with no confliction on your existing customers.

How we operate:

Combined Maintenance Services Ltd legally guarantees that the selected contractor will be provided with a minimum of 330 compliant properties within the BB Postcode area.

We take a yearly management fee from our Clients for every property that we look after meaning that we do not take any commission or percentages from any jobs issued to the selected contractor. Resulting in you, the contractor, maximising your earnings from the work provided in the Contract.
Contractor’s Retention Bond:
As with most maintenance contracts consisting of a guaranteed term and workload, CMS work with a retention deposit from the selected Contractor to ensure you are safe guarded along with our Clients for the 12 month contract period.

Because the chosen Contractor is given a legal contract that guarantees them the properties over the next 12 months, CMS require the same level of commitment in return to ensure that the work will be managed and carried out correctly and to reduce the risk to our company and our Clien

When you read this it makes you feel a bit sick, just another middle person trying to have us over. At least they don't also promote magic thermodynamic solutions !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to combined maintenance in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock