Discuss Combi with highest flow rate? I've got 25 lt/min dynamic... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still don't see why the flow can't be restricted most logical option in my opinion

Because he has had that kind of flow and pressure for around 12 years, since the state was built. He is used to it and likes it, so I am trying to find a way that he can keep as much of that as possible. I'd rather talk him into an unvented and take a hit on the labour to make it affordable than restrict the flow to around half of what he's currently got. Every time he opens a tap he'll hate it, and me...

Mas you will never please this guy :)

Point him in the direction of the ACV boilers and put £££ on the chunky gas re run!

what is the current set up?

Have you got room for a small system boiler and a worc green spring water heater?

Or a Baxi DuoTec heatsaver advance thing?

Have you got room for a small system boiler and a worc green spring water heater?

Or a Baxi DuoTec heatsaver advance thing?

Plenty of space for standard unvented, in the utility room where the boiler is going. Just some moron has told him combis are the be-all and end-all and I'm having to show him the error of their ways LOL. The frustrating thing is that he's pretty much given me the job as long as I don't take the mickey on price. Just want to give him the right solution for his situation, which IMO is an unvented & system boiler...

Just fit biggest combi you can and restrict flow with a wondervalve. On his head be it

Do you mean one of these mate? Not fitted one before - do you set the flow rate you want, or can you buy them with different rates preset?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Combi with highest flow rate? I've got 25 lt/min dynamic... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock