Discuss combi boilers choice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

What’s with the 40kw ?

What’s the demand / outlets

Seems anlittle high on output what’s the requirement? If I was you I’d look into Vaillant or viessmann but depends on budget and if it’s for own use or rented property

The baxi platinum is a great boiler ones I fitted years ago are still like new.

Not a big fan of ideal. Vaillant I had so many problems with the pumps packing up diverter leaking and pressure sensors playing up that I got put off them and tried baxi been with them ever since.

It is each to their own though ask 10 people get all sorts of answers.

What's your flow rate like as a lot of people ask me for a 40kw but they only have the flow rate for a 33kw.

Let's be honest here it wont matter what brand you go for they all fall to bits with aplomb.

Imho you need to have it installed as per manufactures requirements otherwise you wont get a warranty or guarantee. That's the most important thing is how good your installer is.

For what it's worth having been an owner of various boilers over the years the worst I have had is a Worcester and the best I've had is the universally panned Alpha

Reply to combi boilers choice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Recently had a Viessmann Vitodens combi boiler installed, quite often when the adjacent cold mixer tap is opened the boiler starts for a few...
Replies
Views
My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock