Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Combi boiler kettling in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

We have a Potterton Combi boiler, it was losing pressure. Engineer replaced the diverter valve and said it was corroded. It worked fine for a few days before making a loud banging noise for s few minutes which stopped when the sink taps were on. It was ok for a couple of days and then went off completely. The engineer says the circuit board needs replacing but I'm wondering what caused the issue with the circuit board & whether it will just blow again. I think the boiler is about 8 years old. Any advice welcome.

I would get a second opinion

Reply to Combi boiler kettling in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock