Search the forum,

Discuss Combi Boiler Installation in Worthing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

theb

Hello,

I'm renovating a house in Worthing and have acquired a boxed new Remeha Broag Avanta Plus condensing combi boiler and flue.

I need a Gas Safe registered plumber to install and commission, which will require re-route of gas pipe from mains and wireless thermostat installation.

I'd also like a gas pipe run under a suspended kitchen floor for future gas cooker connection.

The house is empty at the moment and time frames regarding completing the work can be flexible (no major rush).

Please get in touch if you'd like to scope out the job and quote.

Many thanks

Thank you for the opportunity.

If this job interests you please PM the op direct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Combi Boiler Installation in Worthing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I recently fitted a new central heating circuit and ran hot and cold to the bathroom and kitchen in my property (I was a CORGI registered central heating installer about 15 years ago, so I felt comfortable running the flow/return to rads). I am in need of a combi boiler install with a...
Replies
Views
Hello, looking for a heating engineer to recommend / install a pressurised cylinder and combi boiler system. There is ufh for a living space and two bathrooms, and radiators for the rest of the house. It's a 3 bed 2 bathroom property with solar panels on the roof, located in ringwood bh24. Any...
Replies
Views
Hi, Just had a "Main Eco Compact" combi boiler installed as the Biasi one failed. It seems to work fine, gives a hot bath, i dont ever use the radiators or kitchen hot tap. (no point in upping the landlords gas bill for no reason) On day 4, the pressure is below 1. I filled it back up to >1, but...
Replies
Views
Hello, bit of a noob question but would someone be able to help me to understand the pipes coming off our boiler. It's a Grant oil combi boiler, and where the pipes come in is in a room at the front of the house. I am about to box them in but I really wanted to understand what the various pipes...
Replies
Views
Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a gas warning notice for at risk as the outside wall meter box has been drilled through for the gas pipe to go horizontal straight to the boiler. The...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock