Discuss Cold rads hot water in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

craigy

S plan system with 2 x 2 port valves. Rads cold and hot water ok, the valve for the coil in the cylinder is operating ok visually (black switch arm) the other valve operates when tapped but seems to knock itself off after a few hours.
The valve is a range product with a red wheel on the side with a flat edge indicating it is open. When it is tapped it does a full rotation and the heating kicks in.

Any help appreciated

c

Haha,

thanks very much, would you recommend changing the entire unit or just the head.

Was getting into the tapping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Cold rads hot water in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock