Discuss CMS Another Scam Co ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtsplumbing

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Hi guys, Here we go again, Co from Scotland wanting people to do CP12s , 370 property's 12Mth contract all for the bargain price of £1815.00 + vat. Contact Daryl Scott www.cms-uk-ltd.com property management services, Queen street Glasgow. Looks like they have changed their name again.

I did ask this question, on another thread, but did not get any replies. Has anyone taken up on this type of contract and been satisfied with the amount of work and the way the contract terms worked out? Deathly silences? may confirm the answer.

why would anyone hand over money they must think we are stupid
Trouble is people must be falling for it ! and parting with their money, And why is it always from Glasgow ? does the law up there allow these sort of scams, maybe someone from over the border can answer this question.

I had an email from CMS Ltd last month offering a similar deal, with a retainer of £1475+VAT, my thoughts are that they trawl the GSR for contact details and tailor the offer by your area of works. Like many have said, when you have to front money for work with a company that out of the blue contacts you you really have to be suspicious and very careful! I wonder how many people get caught out by this company?

Must be enough to make a good living cos they have been doing it for quite a wile, wonder how meny other scams they run from this address ??

At end of the day you don't need to pay for landlord certs they will come to you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to CMS Another Scam Co ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

R
cant find the other thread but heres an email i got today, only recieved this one cheeky sods. anyway, BEWARE SCAM!!!! Good Afternoon, This...
Replies
Views
B
Hi, Anyone been contacted by cms property management services recently asking for engineer to work on 400+ rented houses for annual...
Replies
Views
IDCHAPPY
I
Hi all, has anyone been contacted from CMS property management a Scottish company, they are promising all the same things as NUS did, there...
Replies
Views
IDCHAPPY
I
got this email today, slightly different wording to some of the other similar ones. a different name again, but all seeming to originate in...
Replies
Views
Good Morning, We have recently sent down information regarding a local Gas Contract, and would now encourage any interested engineers to get back...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock