Search the forum,

Discuss Clutch has just gone! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Millsy 82

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
My newer van van I bought 4 months ago and the clutch pedal is on the floor!

Anybody know if Renault traffics have a clutch cable still I'm kind of guessing not anymore.

My newer van van I bought 4 months ago and the clutch pedal is on the floor!

Anybody know if Renault traffics have a clutch cable still I'm kind of guessing not anymore.

if its 06 no hydraulic

Checked oil level in the reservoir? (little bottle under the bonnet).

Seems a poor job for a 5 year old clutch? What's the mileage?

bad day for me on friday, my drivers wing mirror disappeared whilst I was parked up, still I found another one in the road as well and it looked a lot more expensive than my manual vw one :(

U sure it's the cable as that happened to me and they are bad for balljoint hook part coming off the pedal then letting it fall to the floor,

I've a renualt master,,, I need a new fly wheel n because it's dual I've been told I'd be aswell replacing clutch while it's out anyway, ÂŁ1100 **** sake pardon my french

I've a renualt master,,, I need a new fly wheel n because it's dual I've been told I'd be aswell replacing clutch while it's out anyway, ÂŁ1100 **** sake pardon my french

And yet you wax lyrical about the Renaults. Seriously they're piles of scrap bic pens and take away trays. Why oh why do people buy them.

I once had an espace - now that was a p.o.s
Comfy but P.o.s

Must say i got rid of my dispatch and got a 2.2 tranny. So far so good - a nice drive

image.jpg

This looks a bargain.

My vans a lwb, I find I struggle to park the bloody thing. Unless you carry your tube in your van a swb will do.

lol ive run out of space in mine (lwb) :D

That was one good thing with dispatch. 3m tube kept inside

A friend of mine has just had a ÂŁ2500 repair bill for his DSG VW Caddy. The alternator had failed which he obviously didn't know of which fried the ECU which controls the gearbox hence the clutch/drive was damaged. Most vehicles are pretty reliable nowadays but my friends van is only 4 years old.

They all have there foybles, but the French and Italian stuff is the worst by far.

A friend of mine has just had a ÂŁ2500 repair bill for his DSG VW Caddy. The alternator had failed which he obviously didn't know of which fried the ECU which controls the gearbox hence the clutch/drive was damaged. Most vehicles are pretty reliable nowadays but my friends van is only 4 years old.

Dsg was always going to cost a fortune when it goes wrong! I would avoid its on a car, defs a van lol! A regular auto should be fine tho!

was about 400 quid on the landy including bits,put a HD valeo kit in hydraulic on mine but slave and master outside the gearbox,so cheap if they go 20 quid each,no dmf either and clutch is light and it drives nice,convinced this dmf malarky and slave in the gearbox purely exists to rip folk off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Clutch has just gone! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

C
Hi All, I have the boiler above and the safety thermostat has snapped at the plastic cable right where it means the thermostat. This looks like it was originally all one part but can’t find the replacement harness and thermostat only the thermostat on its own with two electrical connections...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi, I have I blend valve from Nu-Heat ( they bought it from Reliance, as per attached spec). I have dismantled the valve now 3 times and replaced it with new components from Nu-Heat but the valve is not working properly. The valve replacement seems very simple with 4 main components and some...
Replies
Views
Hi there I fitted a Sanicompact 43 about10 years ago. A few years ago i noticed that it would intermittently activate in the middle of the night so I fitted a simple pull cord swith to turn it off at night About a month ago I recently had a blockage so pulled it apart and cleaned everything...
Replies
Views
I have a 40 year old floor standing Glow Worm 45-60 boiler (open vent )which is in a cupboard in the centre of the house. Its an old workhouse and has been working without issue until now. The pilot light went out and now wont relight. It lights but as soon as you release the button it goes...
Replies
Views
C
I got my regular annual boiler service for my Vaillant ecoTek 930 about a month ago, and the engineer identified that the AAV was leaking, so he closed it. This is a tenanted property and it's not straightforward to get access to it. How risky is it to / how long can I leave the AAV closed...
Replies
Views
Cabe F
C
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock