Discuss Clearview 650 multifuel boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

furryneddy

Hi all, been asked to sort out a multifuel boiler/stove, not having come across one of these before I'm confused about the fact that it has two flow conections and two returns - I only need one of each and the manual isn't very clear on what to do in this case. So do I cap the unused flw & rtn or pipe two into one? It's going to be connected to a H2 link panel (eventually).

So what do you mean by eventually? How you piping it to start with?

Sorry simonG what I meant was when I get round to actually doing it - I have an answer to my question now anyway which is to cap top and bottom on opposite sides - but thanks for your reply

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Clearview 650 multifuel boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys, looking for some advice on servicing as im a bit behind and tend to take a more holistic approach to it (although im sure thats not...
Replies
Views
Hi, Moved in to 1980s bungalow in the last year. Doing renovations and manging things myself (I'm a qualified sparky -- clueless about plumbing...
Replies
Views
I have a Viessmann Vitogas 100, installed about 17 years ago by a previous homeowner. It also is the boiler for hot water, so it runs all summer...
Replies
Views
Hello there. . . I have a vented heating system, on an oil boiler. Also connected to the system is an open multifuel fire boiler which can be...
Replies
Views
I don't work now due to being ancient. I looked at a 'Range cooker' fired on kero. It had a slow leak that turned into a bad leak in a month! It...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock