Discuss clearance in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

dom brennan

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
hi guys these are in the clearance for £10 and £8 the cases are going for £25 in B&Q got 5 lots of them today.
Quicksilver Carpenters Trade Case Zinc-Plated 2000 Pieces | NoLinkingToThis
Goldscrew Plus Builders Trade Case 2000 Pieces | NoLinkingToThisTurboGold XT Mixed Midi Case Pack of 1000 | NoLinkingToThis
Goldscrew Carpenters Trade Case Zinc & Yellow Passivated 2000 Pieces | NoLinkingToThis
Goldscrew Plus Carpenters Trade Case 2000 Pieces | NoLinkingToThis

Like a good screw do we dom....lol seems you got a great bargain there thanks for letting us all know regards Turnpin

I think it's a marketing ploy.

they don't have any in stock. Was a good price though.

No branches over here.

Might as well be living in the third world.

Thought it was a tird world? Wasn't UNICEF advertising for u lot.... Potato famine? Can't remember was last week on telly

No decent beer. No one knows how to make a proper kebab. Every dish from the Chinese has to have rice with it. The country grinds to a halt for a week every July......

listen guys does any one want any i have a few i will hep the plumbers out and i can post them out to you guys

if anyone wants anything just say and you paypostage and i send the items out so i reserved these
TurboGold XT Mixed Midi Case Pack of 1000 x3Quicksilver Carpenters Trade Case Zinc-Plated 2000 Pieces x1
Goldscrew Plus Builders Trade Case 2000 Pieces x2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to clearance in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock