Discuss Clean air intake - position in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mr K

Where a gas hob is installed in a room with no direct door or window connection to the outside a clean air intake must be provided. This is well documented elsewhere including the cross sectional area, sleeving, etc.

My question is where can that intake be positioned? Is there a minimum height, internally or externally? I'm guessing there might rules so that it cannot be blocked by flooding, drifted snow, frost, etc but so far I cannot find anything documented.
Advice anyone? Ta muchly.

Hi there ?Mr K and welcome along to the forum,
If you read technical bulliten 00?

If you are gassafe registered get your post count to 10 and pm a mod to gain access to private gassafe forum for proper advice , if your not gassafe registered then you should get an engineer in to do this right,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Clean air intake - position in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock