Discuss Churchill Imistor 25 unvented install help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
went to job with this system. Looks antiquated to me and seems to be scaled up judging by symptoms. Not familiar with this entirely. Its a block of flats with cylinder coil fed by central boiler in complex i assume. Looking at replacing with megaflow, pulsacoil etc but can anyone help me understand how this works? bit vague i know but we'll get there. sorry about pics btw - craap phone!

IMG_3552.jpgIMG_3553.JPGIMG_3554.JPGIMG_3563.JPG

Are you G3 registered??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Churchill Imistor 25 unvented install help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
Hello and happy Easter everyone, hope you're having more fun than me! Friendly advice needed please. Long story short, we arranged to have a 2 day...
Replies
Views
So, I went to this job yesterday to change over a faulty motorised valve on the hot water side of an unvented system. I drained the system, wired...
Replies
Views
Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock