Discuss Christmas Arguements in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
we never worry whose paid for what although we have seperate bank accounts its usually a case of whose got the money at the time keeping a score on who paid for what is sharing a house not a marriage

well, in as much as that is a true statement, I did inform her a very long time ago not to buy me anything for xmas. It's not my fault she did not listen. BTW, even the boys (7&9) got nothing from me, except my presence.
They will get plenty from the January sales, assuming one can trust it's actually a sale?

Then your a tight git in my eyes

Moral of the story I suppose is don't bring stories of your personal life onto a public forum and expect a response that isn't anything to do with what you've written.

hope everyone enjoys the rest of the break, I'm enjoying spending some time with my daughter. It's not often I get too for the whole day, she's hard work at times but wish I'd made more time for it throughout the rest of the year, they grow up so fast.

Moral of the story is that you do as you please in your household. As said earlier, I simply mentioned what missus said to me, and was not asking for sympathy. I need none. Someone claimed we are both miserable and seem not to like each other, so they see no reason why we should not just go our seperate ways? really? Just because a woman tells you you do not love her is no reason for you to conclude that she means it. Women are what they are. They say whatever they want to say when they feel like it. I brought my personal life, ffttt. What do you know about my personal life? She is my wife, and I've been married to her for 20 yrs. I know her well by now. If someone says ''my wife is horrible with directions'', so that translates into him hating his wife? There are a lot of women out there who cannot cook, clean etc. That is not to say they do not have a happy married life.
You want to buy presents for your loved ones over christmas, then good luck. I buy anytime of the year when I feel there is a need and not just because the shops want us to spend extra at christmas.
Have a HAPPY NEW YEAR. BTW, as for me and my household, believe you me, we are having a good time. Yesterday visited family, today visiting friends

It's always a good idea to share daft ideas with " friends " before putting them in action

( Some get their daft ideas from East Enders plot lines )

Sadly arguments , family Bickering , Showing up others by out Trumping their presents , alcohol fueled pettyness
seems to be a common theme for some at Xmax . ( My outlaws stayed away , and no one died this xmas - so I had a good xmas )
Enjoy if you can , ( or vent some steam -with it was only the Beer excuse )

Some of our purchases are waiting for sales !

Thought I'd revive this one just for you V.I! Did your boys get more than your presence this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Christmas Arguements in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A...
Replies
Views
About 10 months I started having issues with a gas like smell in my home and the gas board was unable to find any gas leak I've still got the...
Replies
Views
Hey all Looking for a consensus on an issue that has arisen. Disclaimer is that my ideal icos 12 boiler Is over 10 years old but has been...
Replies
Views
Hi All, In Dec 2023 I had my annual boiler service and asked the plumber to change 2 radiator valves as the radiator in the toilet downstairs was...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock