Discuss Christmas Arguements in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
for me this has to be a wind up.

but if it isn't you should be ashamed of yourself VI the way you treat your kids

Come on guys, let's leave it there.

Don't forget this is in the open forum & it will be seen by the general public.

It's Christmas, emotions are always high for one reason or another lets just let this one go.

We all know what the right thing to do is with regards to how one acts towards ones children & partners, I'm sure deep down IV does too.

Putting my head on the block, I'm politely asking for a mod to close this thread as I respect the guys that are posting & have formed friendships with you I would hate for something negative to occur.

Merry Christmas all.

As my OP says, she asked me what I bought for her? Admittedly, I bought her nothing and had told her I'll be buying her nothing. So by her asking me what I'd bought her, I saw an arguement comming. I gave her Xmas shopping money two weeks before Xmas. We went shopping yesterday and I paid the bills in all the shops. So as far as I'm concerned, she should've bought herself a present on my behalf (she probably did considering how relaxed she has been all day)?
Mat 9am, she came upstairs with a tray saying: 'here daddy, some breakfast for you'. It contained a glass of champaigne, two slices of toast, smoked salmon, poached eggs and two slices of orange.
Regardless of her behaviour, I can guarantee you that she could be a very happy woman if she could just concentrate and do some basic things. Anyway, I'm now upstairs watching Micheal McAntyre on BBC1.

Typical troll post by a self confessed idiot who was hoping for the violins to come out a few weeks ago because she told him it was over.

Filling some time by getting a reaction off a load of people you don't know (probably because you have not real friends to talk too) on Christmas Day. Shame on you.

If it is true, you sound like an arse who values money far too much, which will mean you are forever unhappy with your life. Anyone can wave a credit/debit card around, using some thought is what makes something special.

You'll die a lonely person unless you change your priorities pal.

Hope everyone else had a cracking Christmas with the most important people in your life close by (that doesn't include yourself V.I) and I really feel sorry for those who have suffered from the the last few days bad weather at this time of year.

Merry Christmas.

Missus handed me my presents this morning, then asked, ''Where is the present you got for me?'' eerrmmmm, I've got nothing for you.

She says I do this every year and she fails to understand why? It doesn't matter how small the present is, it's the thought that counts. She claims. Well, I've not even open the presents she bought me
you really dont understand wimmin,i had to take mine clothes shopping

to have to watch Downtown abbey .. max respect on that one !!! I couldn't,
I would rather watch Bradford City , (nah maybe not)

Tell me Im wrong but when you start a thread of your own it seems to me like its done for a reaction from others here. I seem to remember at least 3.

Reading your posts you seem obsessed with money and you paying for things. Regardless if your kids had presents or not, I'd still buy them something - my little girl got 6 presents but the fact it's Christmas and it's for kids every year!

I think you are making a mountain out of a mole hill. The thread was based on Christmas Arguments, PERIOD. And the fact everyone seems to be of the opinion that no arguments take place amongst spouses, friends, family etc at this time of year is plain nonsense.
How do you consider that I place money before love or caring?
Christmas is not for kids. Never has been. Christmas is a day to celebrate the birth of Christ. It is the likes of you who have made it a day to give presents to everyone and anyone you know. My wife asked me well in advance what present I will be getting her for Xmas, and also asked me what I will like? I told her I want nothing and will no be giving her anything. But to go along with the ''crowd'', I gave her Xmas shopping money. I also went out shopping with her on Xmas eve. Knowing that I was going to buy her nothing, she could just as easily have picked up what she wanted and placed in the trolley (she may well have done). I just moved around the various shops while she and kids pushed trolley and got whatever they got. I paid at the tills without questioning what was bought or why.

The point of my thread was that: there was no need for her to ask what I got her for Xmas as she knew I was getting her nothing. If you have to wait for Christmas to give presents to the ones you love (kids, wife, family), then you need to access your relationship with them. My wife's birthday is at the end of November. She got a lovely necklace, the price of which I will not mention. She keeps saying all her friends compliment her about the necklace. OK, time for someone to say it's all money related? Well, what is all this Xmas presents about? Is it not money related? Nothing to do with £ Wise men bearing gifts. How many of you went to church on Christmas day?

I have no friends, so had to post on Xmas day? So why did you bother responding?
I know where my wife was before we got married. I also know where she is at the moment. Better still, I know what will become of her should we go our separate ways. If we have any ''problems'', it is because she wants us to have them. You meet people, you get to know them and you accept them for what they are. She could do better but choose not to. How many of you get back home from a hard days work and then have to go into the kitchen and cook your own meal? Well?? I have accepted my lot. I choosed her, so can not complain. But she is the one who constantly seems to want more. Funnily enough, she could have more but I see no reason to give any more. As for moving out of the house, that is not going to happen. The house is mine and if she is not happy, the door is that way. As for counselling, I'm going no where to see no Shrink.
Show love throughout the year, not at Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Christmas Arguements in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock