Search the forum,

Discuss Chemiclas to clean the burner and inside the boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Old Account

Brennerreiniger 400 ml chlorfrei

It's a spray which helps to dissolve oil, fat , and wax stuff ... You can use it for all kind of stuff.
If you need to go for a service to clean a oil boiler that's the perfect product.
I remember back in the days using this stuff for cleaning nozzles, steal plate in front of the burner, inside the burner.

chlore free , dissolves all kind or particles,

I think it's worth using this stuff to get rid off sulfur.

and if your not careful it will probably clean away your brain cells, to be used in large airy environmeny very similar to ardrox which we used a lot in the RN

I've tried out duel x and soot breakers. Could be useful with really bad chamber. But settled on 10mins with good old brush, scraper and vac.

one of these is my primary weapon

317FqhUSp7L._SY355_.jpg

sorts out most boilers, but if they are particularly manky i break out this

Scalebreaker LS3 boiler cleaning liquid

Surely it will work with scraper ...
I used to use scraper too but sometimes the chambers are so big or awkward you can't rely on a brush or Hoover. Sometimes there is no space to get far enough with the Hoover therefore I'd use a chemical which will burn the rest of stuff away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Chemiclas to clean the burner and inside the boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold then would get hot water most of the time. Changing the flow cartridge about 2 years ago (when I moved in) solved this problem enough to suffer it as...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to space for servicing and changing parts if ever needing to. I am finding my decision rather hard due to the different clearances on flue runs and cupboards...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock