Discuss checking safety devices on gas hob and oven in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
These fsds on each burner are thermocouples just like you see on fires and boilers and work the same way,heat up to allow gas on ,cool down to shut gas off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to checking safety devices on gas hob and oven in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

If doing safety checks on a new oven. You check the fsd on the hobs are operating within 30seconds. Are modern ovens now mainly thermo electric...
Replies
Views
I am troubleshooting a gas hob where one burner is reluctant to light. When it is lit and I blow the flame out the FSD on that burner cuts off...
Replies
Views
Im fitting a kitchen in my own house . When removing the gas oven on a bayonet fitting and turned the gas hob off and removed a four burner gas...
Replies
Views
hi chaps. On a yearly service/safety check for hob what is it you’re looking for? Flame picture Burner pressure Fsd check Clearances Any thing...
Replies
Views
Hi there everyone, I need a bit of clarification on Gas engineers procedures when dealing with a customers CO alarm job. Yesterday morning I...
Replies
Views
Back