Discuss Cheaper alternative to KIWA-827162 shower valve in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Afternoon all. I need to buy a couple of KIWA-827162 shower valves and the only place I can find them is on divapor.com for £89.99 each. The shower itself wasn't much more than that from B&Q (no longer available), so looking for a cheaper alternative. Any advice greatly appreciated, thanks

tbh there all around that price just under £100 normally find the spares are the most expensive part

Reply to Cheaper alternative to KIWA-827162 shower valve in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. My hot water feed for my shower is on the left and the cold is on the right. My understanding is that this is correct and this is also...
Replies
Views
J
I have an Arteform shower valve in my bathroom - top lever for the main shower head, middle for the handheld hose and bottom is the thermostatic...
Replies
Views
D
I currently have an 8.5kw electric shower on a gravity fed system in bathroom which doesn't give great flow when hot turned up but to get a 10mm...
Replies
Views
    • Funny
Hi guys, I have a question regarding converting an open vent system (copper cylinder) to pressurized, reason being not enough drop from the loft...
Replies
Views
B
I have a new shower that has worked fine, albeit with low hot water pressure, for a couple of months. Now it starts hot, but then goes cold...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock