Search the forum,

Discuss Cheap almost free continuity tester Aldi, Morrisons, Tesco! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pitty the spud doesn't work on boilers lol.
Didn't realise that the end of ear phone jack tip is left and further up the prong is right. Learn sumit everyday. Cheers wd.
Oh got couch tuner working it's brill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Cheap almost free continuity tester Aldi, Morrisons, Tesco! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have a 20yr+ old Vaillant Turbomax VUW 282 with a magaclean (on the flow side) and connected to Hive system for a 4 bed house. Had it...
Replies
Views
Hi, Firstly, I've looked into a few existing topics but they looked a bit different. My boiler Flexicom 18sx, or the pipes right around the...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys For quite some time I have noticed loud thumping and banging noises coming from the boiler. Before I have a professional to come and...
Replies
Views
Have attached short video link to make explanation easier View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzBcvJTr10I 646 sqft apartment 1 ensuite...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I have a Vaillant VCW242 combi boiler, which I believe has been in the house for 20+ years. It hadn't been serviced for a while so I...
Replies
Views
Old Account
O
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock