Discuss Changing ufh room stats in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

on31ll

Got a customer with ufh wants the stats chaging from wired to wireless. Long story!! But off the top of my head i cant think. Is it as simple as getting say 5 salus rt300rf ? And wiring the bases into where the old stats are conected ?

I rang local ufh place and they said oh no since its reliance your going to have to change the wiring centre ?

Honeywell do wireless stats and a manifold controller. Blooming expensive though.

Got a customer with ufh wants the stats chaging from wired to wireless. Long story!! But off the top of my head i cant think. Is it as simple as getting say 5 salus rt300rf ? And wiring the bases into where the old stats are conected ?

I rang local ufh place and they said oh no since its reliance your going to have to change the wiring centre ?

What setup have they got at the minute?

Have a look at Heatmiser stats, although you will have to change the wiring centre.

You mentioned using salus rt300rf stats, for UFH you would be better off with programmable stats IMO

Theyve got reliance wiring centre and stats now. Is it not as simple as just changing the atats on the wiring centre thats already in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Changing ufh room stats in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock