Discuss Changing lockshield in bedroom in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am not saying you can not stop rad valves leaking ,just if used will leak again

stop valves are different

I like the towel,valve off,thumb over,new valve on bit,makes me feel alive and in and out quick on a price

Am working on a bag you can put over valve, pressurise greater than the pressure of the water in the system so when you remove valve or fitting no water will come out and just swop over with replacement also placed in bag

look out for me on dragons den !!

Last edited by a moderator:
now that would be a good bit of kit to have (the pressurised bag) when you get it to work let me know.

Cheers mate,
Ill take your advise, ill let you know how it goes!
gavla

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Changing lockshield in bedroom in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I need to drain my vokera 29 boiler in the attic as Im going away for 4 weeks at least to make sure there are no frozen pipes. In my small...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Have a sytem boiler with unvented cylinder with 2 heating zones plus hot water in a house we moved into recently. To start with we were always...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Hello ! I have recently moved into a new house – or rather a 1960s built house. The central heating system looks to be around 10-12 years old...
Replies
Views
P
Hi there, please help dont have a clue how to set this up. Ive recently installed a complete new central heating system in my house myself. The...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock