Discuss Changes to Domestic Gas Courses? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

macka09

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Does anyone know anything about the EU Skills trying make changes to gaining the gas qualifications?

Don't get me started on the EU or unions for that matter.. But on response to the original question no I don't

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Changes to Domestic Gas Courses? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

If a domestic boiler/gas appliance is in a commercial property, does this mean a gas engineer would need commercial tickets/qualifications?
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as...
Replies
Views
A
Hi guys I finished my gas course in September can anyone help me i need to do 2 install and services. Am living i ln leeds west yorkshire I do...
Replies
Views
Ahmad marian
A
C
Hey peeps, So looking into changing careers and wanting to know how hard and what things do you need to do become a qualified gas engineer? Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in London/Essex area, full driving licence. Looking for a step into domestic plumbing...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock