Discuss Central Heating thoughts in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bernie2

Hi!

Over the years, if asked to consider central heating I have often found some little things handy to consider, such as.

A pump will not draw up water further than it can pump it up. In point 1 bar draw up is the max and that is I suppose under ideal conditions.

Why this point?

Well if there is a lot of resistance in the system, it acts as a pointer on which may be the best position to sight your pump i.e. flow or return.

There are of course good reasons, such as a help toward cavitation avoidance, why you would want to place it on the cooler return of course.

And also many other reasons for where you sight your pump, this is just something to consider.

:):):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Central Heating thoughts in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock