Discuss Central heating system emptied out needs refilling in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered

Hi morning to everyone

I have just bought a property from auction and the heating system is an open vented central heating system .
When u turn the boiler on it only heats up the water in the tank, the pump upstairs in the airing cupboards seems to be working but none of the radiators are working, all the radiators toilets and taps had a sticker on it saying the water system has been emptied out, I know the boiler works but how do I make boiler send water to the radiators

Thank you

Best bet would be to get a gas engineer in and test the whole system

Please register with the forum to receive an answer to your question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Central heating system emptied out needs refilling in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Over the past few months, my wife and I have noticed a constant pulsing sound throughout the house which is particularly noisy at night (this...
Replies
Views
M
Hi, we have a back combi heater. Whenever the heating comes on it seems to lose pressure within a few hours and I have to refill each morning...
Replies
Views
T
Hi We urgently need to get our h/w cylinder replaced because it's leaking. Our current system is oil boiler feeding underfloor downstairs...
Replies
Views
We live in a 1980s four-bedroom detached house. The time has come for new central heating. The current system is a mild revision of the original...
Replies
Views
Hello, I live in a two floor semi with a gravity fed conventional gas fired boiler (Potterton Kingfisher MF). The boiler is fed cold water from...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock