Discuss Central Heating Motorised Valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mick4810

Hi
Have noticed that the motorised valve on my heating system seems to be on al the time. Is this normal?

what is normal for a valve?? what is on?
if its a two port it should have permanent live down the grey.
a motorised valve valve if a two port is usually no (normally open, you can get nc, normally closed)
if its a mid position it will stay in the last position used.
are you saying the valve is passing? giving a live feed when not supposed to??

Also depends on what the valve controls. It could be a safety valve on an unvented hot water vessel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Central Heating Motorised Valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, need someone to do my annual gas service and issue me a domestic gas safety certificate. In addition the megaflow cylinder needs checking...
Replies
Views
Hi all, need someone to do my annual gas service and issue me a domestic gas safety certificate. In addition the megaflow cylinder needs checking...
Replies
Views
  • Question
My disabled daughter’s hot water has stopped working. It’s a relatively modern Potterton boiler with an indirect sealed hot water system and a...
Replies
Views
A
Hi, I have Worcester combi boiler which has developed a 'fault' recently. When I switch the heating on, the fire in boiler starts for a second or...
Replies
Views
Andy Jackson
A
Hi everyone, my first post here so go easy on me... 😄 I have Danfoss HPA2 motorised valves fitted to my heating system and one of them is giving...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock