Discuss Central heating kilowatts in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Selfbuilder3

Hello, This is my first post.

I'm building a new house. A self build project.
House is undergoing the first plumbing and electrical fix.

Does anyone know of a website/software that can calculate the Kw (kilowatts) of heating the house needs?.

I have found a site that has a online form that askes some questions and gives me Kw off 22, this matches up with what my boiler/solar provider says.

Just the website questions seam a bit approximate and don't (for example)ask me how much external glass there is and seams to assume the ground floor and the first floor are the same foot print etc.

Just need to find a source that is more detailed in asking and collecting the relevant data such as build materials, location, insulation of the dwelling etc.

I be grateful for any relevant feed back.

Thanks, Dave Jones (Anglesey)

Miers calculator.

Mears*

Energy saving trust
whole house caculator

See what your architect recommends and add fifty percent IME.

Realistically you need floor plans and construction details of rooms. There are plenty of sites on the web.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

And technically you want a heat loss calculator.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Central heating kilowatts in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock