Discuss Celebrity Apprentice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

villa_tom

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
I have just watched last nights Bear Grylls on sky+ and was thinkg how good it would be to have him as an apprentice.

Especially if the weather was bad like we had last winter and we could do our jobs by foot using all his skills to get from job to job.

Plus I'm frightened to death of Dogs and Spiders and he would probably eat them for me:bucktooth:

So thats who my apprentice would be, who would you guys pick?

I have just watched last nights Bear Grylls on sky+ and was thinkg how good it would be to have him as an apprentice.

Especially if the weather was bad like we had last winter and we could do our jobs by foot using all his skills to get from job to job.

Plus I'm frightened to death of Dogs and Spiders and he would probably eat them for me:bucktooth:

So thats who my apprentice would be, who would you guys pick?

Mine would have to be that guy on here a few weeks back who started with £100 and had a £30k contract in a week lol he must be good (says with very big Tongue in cheek)

You know what it is Tom, I've been rakin my brains to think of someone as useful as you have ... All that comes to mind is wanting to see the but crack of some fit bird who's name escapes me :rofl:

oliver read down the pub for dinner for a quick ten pint sesh !!

next week cnt wait that long ill ring the perosn i rang before you who could come round now and do it at half your price

Id have an army of apprentices.. all of Westminster on day release so they know what its like to get their hands dirty, see what its like having to pay tax etc and NO expense accounts!..

But failing that Id settle for Mila Kunis on the promise she gets them out once a day.. (I have a warped imagination!)

Mila Kunis awchhh ayeeeeee!!!!

seems alot plumbers I know are scared of spiders, must be terrifying for you lot going into lofts and under floorboards lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Celebrity Apprentice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
The Mrs bought me a digital shower (Mira Platinum- Gravity Fed) for my birthday. Obviously it was for her really...
Replies
Views
Hi, I had an Atag system (heat only) boiler fitted about 3 years ago. It’s model IR24 LPG. It’s worked fine for the first year or so, but on the...
Replies
Views
I live with my grandmother who had a new boiler installed, some years ago, on the government scheme. We were "lucky" enough to have one of...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I've just joined this forum as I'm desperately in need of some help. My elderly parents (81 and 77) have a Baxi Solo 3 pf60 and it...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock