Search the forum,

Discuss CCTV and alarms at home in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

armyash

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Hi guys, we are within touching distance of getting on the property ladder just waiting for an offer to be accepted.

We will have a garage on the house where I will have all my stock on shelves along with other stuff and the van on the drive, I want to get reliable cctv and a decent alarm. I don't think i'm Tony Montana but I will sleep better at night knowing the house has some added security.

Any recommendations?

Personaly pal, good alarm on house and garage , both hard wired , the wireless ones are bad news.
The thing I think about alarms are , they are only good if your immediate neighbours are switched on enough to have a look or ring the rozzers.
One question, who is Tony Montana ?? Lol

Sentry Turrets armed with large gauge chainguns FTW...

Possibly watched too many zombie films :D

Personaly pal, good alarm on house and garage , both hard wired , the wireless ones are bad news.
The thing I think about alarms are , they are only good if your immediate neighbours are switched on enough to have a look or ring the rozzers.
One question, who is Tony Montana ?? Lol

Scarface with Al Pacino! One of my favourite films. He is paranoid so spends a lot of money on home security.

I don't lock my doors and my shed with all my gear in is always open key also left in ignition different world here boys..brum

I don't lock my doors and my shed with all my gear in is always open key also left in ignition different world here boys..brum

I'm same never lock van and most of time always forget to lock house

Seriously lads ye are so lucky bring able to live in a safe place like that. In Dublin it'll get lifted if it ain't nailed down. It used to b safe down d country back in d 90's. D missus's family used to laugh at me locking d car. Now they have to do d same, crime has spread. Thieves either local or d 1's using d new motorway network (sounds mad) are having a field day.
Getting back to alarms, I know a lad who does alot of alarms/security work.
He still has an Alsatian as a pet. It'll stop any snooping in d back garden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to CCTV and alarms at home in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

L
We are renovating our upstairs bathrooms and there is an issue with shutting off the new mixer fittings - all six of them. The matter is holding up progress though it seems no one knows what to do. We built our home about 28 years ago. The only mixer we installed was in the kitchen, all the...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm. This question is for my own house setup. We are really fortunate to have a large house, about 5,000sqft in total over 3 floors. It was built around...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm. This question is for my own house setup. We are really fortunate to have a large house, about 5,000sqft in total over 3 floors. It was built around...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
D
Hello all! We recently had a Vaillant ecoTEC plus 832 installed, along with a Vaillant VRT 350f controller! I use Auto mode, and set the programme to come on every day at 6am and switch off at 11pm, and I turned the set back temp down to 5°C (can't we just have an OFF?). The controller sits in...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I was hoping some of you heating engineers could shed some light on an annoying noise my CH system has developed: House & Boiler: 4 year new build, Ideal Combi boiler. Serviced every year, no problems before. Problem: We don't run our heating super hot like some people but we...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock