Search the forum,

Discuss Cars...... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

secret squirrel

Tired of customers saying "oh, I knew that was leaking". "yeah, that always leaked"

So, I need a little bit of light relief......(no pun intended),

What is your dream car or motorbike.....

If money was no object and you had to buy a car what would it be.......

What is the best car or motorbike you've owned..........

For me money being no object, it have to be an Aston Martin, any of them.

My best motorbike was a Hyabusa........Mmmmmmm:D

My best car is a kia Picanto LS, bought new at £6500 never had a problem, its on a 55 plate and now has 90k on the clock. Ok, its more of a rollerskate so for smilies I'd have to go with :eek: and:D

aston martin db9s,
and a disco3
or series 3 l/rover pre1971 cause its free tax.

my old yam dt125 1976 i would buy it back if it were still around, loved it.

So this Aston Martin,have checked web site accesseries,no pipe rack,no stacking system, sounds rubbish to me,also supension a bit low,time you get a few boilers in there you are knackered
bring back the old Larders
:)

Renault Magnum artic unit, Renault midliner 40 tonnes ridged, Volvo 9900, Or Dennis dart/javelin, all big boys toys, for me

my ,94 triumph speed triple,nothing ever beat me from the lights
and only a defender could replace my defender

Used my car for years carryin my tools ect and they get propper f**ked has to be a van every time.

if money was no problem think i would like a Porsche 911 Turbo 997 Carrera start red!! its a cocks cars but cool to drive currently saving for an evo 9

noble m12 would be nice but I will make do with my 09 R1 ;)

Im happy on my GSXR 600 SRAD any Sunny day of the week

As for a car it would be the Lambo Countash! mmmmmm

Last edited:
was happy on my 92 norton commander PS3,until it got wrapped around the armco on the A303 in september this year.
the car is a restored mk2 lotus cortina.

i too have a gsxr 600 srad... not bad. Miss my old golf gttdi, that was a wagon

Im not very ambishious so saving for either a focus st3 or maybe a audi s3, havent decided yet.

dream car would probably a veyron, such a masterpeice

now you mention it,

mk 1 cortina gt. my dad had one in the 60's sweet.

On the Cortina/Lotus debate has to be a Mk 1, though I'm a big fan of the Mk2 Cortina 1600E in Arizona Gold, also love the MK3 2000E in Daytona Yellow with black vinyl roof.

Car that I really, really, really want is post 2006 Jaguar XK8 in black, polished to a real high gloss finish, with big alloys and thin tyres,,,currently they are dropping down towards £20K mark so maybe if I could get a loan????????

Favourite car I've owned was a 1981 Baur Topcabriolet BMW 318 which I ordered from new,,,,then went and booked some driving lessons,,, and passed test before it was built and delivered.

hi all
My ultimate car (unguided missile) is now dead, a mk11 toyota hilux pickup that is shortend and lifted. she has been drownd up to the roof lining, rolled more times than I care to remember, and jumped until the springs bowed the wrong way.
I now fancy a Zil 131 6 wheel drive lorry to play with.
As for motor cycles I havent ridden one of those since the days when anything under a 750 was considerd a girls bike, and me last one was a GPZ1000Rx great in a strait line but hellon earth round corners.
regards
Mike

If I had money I would surely buy a Harley Davidson bike and a Limousine car!!!

this is my current bike:
99 gsxr 600
healyspass027.jpg

and this was my last car and my best car:
99 lexus is200
lexus004.jpg

but my dream car would be something japanese with big HP and that can drift
and my dream bike would be a gsxr 1000 or an R1

For me it would be an Aston Martin - but if I ever won the lottery it would have to be the Vantage V12

However id love an Astra VXR

Drove a 1974 Chevrolet Impala ... 5.7 litre V8 for 7 years.
Loved every minute of it.
You can't beat having a big'un

This is not chrome plated,its white gold,wonder how much oil was pulled out the ground to pay for it,:),
download

Last edited by a moderator:
When I was doing my course I was working partime as a driver for new vehicles. And I can honestly say from all of them the best were Jag xkr just like the Aston but cheaper. Range Rover Sport the supercharged one.

The Volvo's were utter carp. VW Scirocco a costly golf, The high performace fords were just asking to be pulled over, we called them the ASBO's.

But I do have to say the Police Volvo's were fun only because you could see everyone suddenly driving nicely, and I know we shouldnt but it was fun on my way back and saw a mates car :D

Put the blues and two's on :D and my finger checking the wind direction as I drove past LOL :D :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Cars...... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock