Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss career change time in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

REDSAW

i used to be a plumber and need a career change.
i was looking into this as i have had experience changing tap washers so i think i am half way there as these guys seem to be.

what do you think.lol.:deal:

[video=youtube;WR8tIjTykbE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=WR8tIjTykbE[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
With your vast experience at changing tap washers, you could easily become a Westminster MP, plenty of drips in that place.

I always thought that I would have been a good Merchant Banker, halfway there now I think.

Wonderful, sign me up. What we talking 6 days and 30k?

Got all those tools in my bag, and possibly a few teeth at the bottom.

I'm off, how much is 80 rupees?

damn...just remembered, i have got the dentist in the morning:38::38:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to career change time in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

J
Is there a market for flushing tankless water heaters? That's all I'd do as a business. I'd buy a flush kit on Amazon and start doing it. I've...
Replies
Views
    • Winner
Hi all, I joined today and am a newbie at plumbing DIY. Thought I'd share my experience replacing the stopcock under my sink. The old one looked...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm 45years old and looking for a career change. Looking at part time college course from September and specifically the City and guilds level...
Replies
Views
P
Hi, I am trying to get into a tap to change a washer but havent a clue as to how to do it. The tap is unlike anything I've ever come across. It's...
Replies
Views
I've been looking at a career change into becoming a gas engineer. I have no previous experience and was looking into going to a training school...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock