Discuss Cant see the wood for the trees in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

townfanjon

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
This is one of them, am i missing something ?

Customers ensuite cistern ball valve keeps letting by during the night (or thats when see hears it most just a small dribble lol.
so i put a new fluid master side entry yesterday, same thing happens last night
so i put another one in today, hoping its a faulty new valve, oh no , shes just rung and this ones letting by.

pressure spikes , maybe , never had anything like this before, any ideas boys.

thank you

Had this problem years ago with a brand I forget. Changed it for a new one same happened. Changed it to a siamp problem solved. It was the type with a cup float and haven't used them since

Torbeck valves are terrible. The older types were great, but whatever they changed with them caused them to leak. I tend to go for Fluidmaster or Wirquin

siamp have to many moving parts .still trying to work out how they work with all those levers

Got asked if I could put one back together after customer played with it, told him it would be quicker to get in his car go and buy a new one and come back! Horrid things!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Cant see the wood for the trees in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back