Discuss Can't remove quarter turn tap head in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

I can't remove the tap head for the cold quarter turn tap. The hot one comes off easily as it is not used much. How can I remove the cold tap head?

1680972257824.png

Reply to Can't remove quarter turn tap head in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My outside tap has had really low pressure after the cold weather a few weeks ago. Its connected from under the kitchen sink, and can be isolated...
Replies
Views
I need to replace the washer of my kitchen mixer tap as it is leaking. I was able to remove the spout once by unscrewing the screw on the back of...
Replies
Views
I have quarter turn taps in my downstairs bathroom, the sink taps were getting a bit stiff so I replaced the insides with Flomasta 1/2" BSP...
Replies
Views
Hoping someone can please help. I have an intermittent fault with my electric hot water. I have an older style electric hot water service that...
Replies
Views
I have a kitchen mixer tap with quarter turn levers and the cold side started dripping. I took out the ceramic valve and replaced it with one from...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock