Discuss Can't pull out lever mira shower after removing grub screw in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

I would like to replace the lever of Mira shower so I removed the grub screw but cannot pull the current lever. It is stuck, if I pull too much the whole unit may fall. I sprayed some lubricant without success. Any ideas? Thanks.

Reply to Can't pull out lever mira shower after removing grub screw in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a twin control, 2 way diverter and temperature knobs, Noken NK Porcelanosa mixer with really stiff controls. I'm trying to identify...
Replies
Views
N
My pull out kitchen tap had suddenly lost pressure. The odd thing is every other tap in the house is fine, including showers. So it must be the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am a new member and looking for advice to access and remove a tap cartridge from my bath. I have a dripping bath tap which is driving me...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi, My tap is drippping and I wanted to try and replace the washer myself but am struggling to get the top part off. I have removed the lever...
Replies
Views
Removing basin waste - no backnut present ? I want to replace both the tap and the waste in the cloakroom basin - the tap is showing corrosion...
Replies
Views
Back