Search the forum,

Discuss Cant identify the make of my shower mixer unit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rosy65

We live in Jersey and purchased this shower unit about 10-11 yrs ago from a local supplier. The mixer thermostat needs replacing as there is no adjustment left to adjust the hot/cold mix. No one has been able to identify the make and the supplier only has records back 9 yrs!

Can anyone help from these pictures? (sorry pics need rotating clockwise 90 deg to view correctly)

[FONT=arial, verdana, sans-serif]For some reason we think it might have begun with a B but we can't swear by this![/FONT]

Attachments

• IMG_7880.jpg
    IMG_7880.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0116.jpg
    IMG_0116.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 7
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Cant identify the make of my shower mixer unit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have a shower which has always been too hot no matter how you adjust the mixer temperature but recently it's really burning hot. The shower is in a loft conversion and the plumbers teed off a downstairs shower to feed the bathroom upstairs. There are two isolation valves downstairs for hot...
Replies
Views
We are in a new build (2 years) and the bar shower value on-off bit is jammed. I want to replace it myself as can't afford a plumber. The old one is is Aqualisa and has on/off on right and temperature on the left. I have purchased a replacement bar shower valve with the on/off on left and...
Replies
Views
I have read a few threads including one by Debbie Stano that were similar to my issue but that thread stopped a while back without any resolution I could see. I'm in Brisbane, Australia but I'm after general ideas from anyone here or in UK (I realise this is a UK based site). Point form...
Replies
Views
So recently we had a shower with exposed pipes and I decided to sink the pipes into the wall, Ive completed that task only to find I havent sank them deep enough. Issue now is when I put the shower mixer on it sits off the wall by around 20mm or so. Even worse is the shower has been tiled and...
Replies
Views
Firstly , apologies if this is inappropriate. I'm really not sure what questions I should be asking. I had a bathroom refit done around 7.5 years ago, including a digital shower. It's been great, but recently has really started playing up - the controls to raise or lower the temp seem to make...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock