Discuss Cant find radiator bleed valve anywhere!!!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Ant1977

CAn anyone help???

I bought the attached double rad as a replacement for my single, however upon installing it i noticed that the two bleed screws were missing, ive bought a few brass replacements from rad spares but none fit!!! a neighbour says it would be an alloy screw and not brass anyway- does anyone know what would fit? there is a number stamped in the rad itself BA X846900 C i dont know the make, it certainly doesnt look very old tho. Im a beginner so please avoid trade jargon (im nice and simple)

Attachments

• IMGP2957.jpg
    IMGP2957.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 55
  • IMGP2958.jpg
    IMGP2958.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 43
  • IMGP2959.jpg
    IMGP2959.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 38
Haven't seen that style for a while ... go back to your supplier?

I bought the attached double rad as a replacement for my single, however upon installing it i noticed that the two bleed screws were missing, ive bought a few brass replacements from rad spares but none fit!!! a neighbour says it would be an alloy screw and not brass anyway- does anyone know what would fit? there is a number stamped in the rad itself BA X846900 C i dont know the make
It could be a Barlo Round Top Rad - the BA suggests that. The company is now called [url=http://www.quinn-radiators.com]Quinn Radiators[/URL].

They may be able to help you.

Last edited:
try going to a scrap yard , they bound to have tons of rads lying around . sure they wouldnt charge much if at all for you to remove a few bleed screws

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Cant find radiator bleed valve anywhere!!!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Does anyone recognise the make/brand of the radiator valve. It leaks when closed and Iam hoping I can replace a seal etc?
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock