Currently reading:
Can't believe the price of boiler spares!

Discuss Can't believe the price of boiler spares! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

cr0ft

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Anyone want to manufacture a boiler with me? I reckon there is money to be made in that game! £230 for a fan for an 8 year old WB combi. That's the cheapest price I could find anywhere locally or online.

Someone is making a killing and it isn't me!

So far I quite like breakdown work to be honest. Pays quite well and doesn't seem to take that long to do. Despite moaning about the cost of parts they aren't widely available online like bathroom parts so you can actually make a decent markup on them.

So far I quite like breakdown work to be honest. Pays quite well and doesn't seem to take that long to do. Despite moaning about the cost of parts they aren't widely available online like bathroom parts so you can actually make a decent markup on them.

It's early days Crofty, some of them will have you scratching your head and countless visits. Not being able to charge for all of them because the bill would be horrendous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Can't believe the price of boiler spares! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back