Discuss can i find a toilet to fit a flange that is too high? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

O

olivematt85

im a DIYer remodeling my master bath. long story short, after tiling my toilet flange is too high. im aware of all of the options to repair, but we could use a new toilet anyway..so my question is, is there a toilet made that will fit a high flange? or do I need to just suck it up and repair it?

No need to cut / reem the existing toilet flange off and fit a new one

I’m guessing you lowered the floor / didn’t fit backing board that’s why it’s lower ?

Judging by the wording used, I'd say the O.P is in the U.S where (almost) all the W.C outlets go down into the floor, below the W.C, into a flange, similar to below,

US flange.PNG

Reply to can i find a toilet to fit a flange that is too high? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I have a troublesome fixed 15mm copper pipe with isolation valve going to my toilet fill valve. It's too tight for a Flexi hose. Can I use...
Replies
Views
Hello all, We have a small bathroom, which currently has the toilet on the outside wall, and the sink on the inside wall. What are the...
Replies
Views
G
I am in the process of replacing my wc and sink from close coupled/ free standing with built in sink and wc . The old toilet waste fed into an...
Replies
Views
Hi All This is following on from thread I made a few days ago but can't seem to find I'm in a bit of a bind with my CH design where I want to...
Replies
Views
N
I’m hoping someone can help me. I’ve had a bathroom installed, and the whole process has been a nightmare. The plumber has now disappeared, and...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock