Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Can anyone identify this part in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Ukdodger

The whole. There are lots around but I want to get the right one. Thanks

Attachments

• 2670.jpg
    2670.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 85
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks but a name would help. One might look the same but might not be.

Not 100% but I think its Opela ( might not be the correct spelling lol )

Take your point. But what's in front of me doesnt have a label. Pro plumbers might recognise it.

Opella. Looks close. I've asked the company. Thanks for your help.

looks a lot like the first one top left on the link Chalked put up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Can anyone identify this part in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Our kitchen mixer tap has started dripping. Like so much of the plumbing in our almost new build bungalow, it is lacking! The plumber didn't...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know where I can get one of these? Toilet is leaking into the bowl. This one pushes in with a half turn but I can't find one anywhere.
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock