Discuss Can anyone identify this flush valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

camfish

Hi I would grateful if anyone knows what this flush valve is as never come across it before cheers

Attachments

• flush valve.jpg
    flush valve.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 72
Its a push button type of some make. I fitted a similar one the other day.

Thanks that is the one I couldn`t take it out as the custard nearly cut his finger off peeling his spuds so had to run him to the local A&E all part of the service

It's over-designed rubbish is what it is. Your new one will break like your old one did. Fit a fluidmaster.

These are standard in most Twyford bathroom cisterns. Most merchants stock them. I loathe them and if you get stuck, I'll send a truck load down with the ones I've removed and replaced with a Fluidmaster.

i only fit fluid master i was assuming the op did not want to remove the cistern

Yes I gave him the option to fit a fluidmaster but he wants the same valve fitted looks very fragile but it's his money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Can anyone identify this flush valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, can anyone identify this flush valve, there are no manufacturers marks on it, the seal needs replacing, thanks.
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am trying to find an alternative flush valve to fit the cradle of a ideal standard push btn flush. It is all tiled in and changing to a...
Replies
Views
Hi there, can anybody help? I am trying to buy a replacement toilet flush push button as my current one is broken? However I cannot find the same...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
  • Question
My toilet flushes ok when the long flush button is pressed - but water continues to flow into the toilet bowl. No problems with the short flush. I...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock